Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Not that bloggy...really.

Oh, my dear wife. What are you trying to do to me?

First, I fall prey to the AI blogging epidemic. Now pyramid-scheme blogging with rules? What next?!?!

Alas, here are the rules imposed upon such hapless victims as myself:
1. Write the title to your own memoir using 6 words.
2. Post it on your blog.
3. Link to the person that tagged you.
4. Tag five more blogs.

Drum roll please...

Either way is fine by me.

There it is. I know what you're thinking: profound, daring, poignant. Well, maybe I come across as a little opinionated, but I'm willing to take that risk.

Now the problem--I don't really have any blogging associates. Unless I count my wife's. So, I'll just tag her back 5 times (I love you Sweetie!), and let her pass along another 5 tags.

2 comments:

EEEEMommy said...

you're so phlegmatic and yet...

Cindy-Still His Girl said...

LOVE it! :) You should go tag Scott.